About Tettra 2.0
When we launched Tettra on Product Hunt almost two years ago as the first wiki for Slack teams, the product was admittedly pretty barebones. Today marks a big step forward with this new version. We've added the ability to get started without having to use Slack, you can now integrate Tettra with your other collaboration tools, and oh - did we mention the product's now free?
Some other new features:
- Inline Mentions for Github Issues, Google Docs, and more that dynamically update with what's happening in your other systems right in Tettra so you don't have to write documentation twice (let us know what other systems you'd like to see)
- A new bot that helps keep your team's knowledge organized and updated
- More robust permissions to work with guest users and make your content private or public
- Templates to make writing documentation a snap
- Combine Templates and our new Zapier integration to automate your documentation
There's a ton of other good stuff in this new version, which I could go on-and-on about, but I'll let y'all ask questions on here instead. We'll be on Product Hunt all day to answer them.